Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I Need Stamp


Hello Tuesday!

The only thing that i planned during lunch break yesterday was to find the nearest post office. Unless he or she who sitting next to my workstation had kept a few stamps in their wallet. (Do they?)

Suddenly an urgent call comes in the morning where by hook or by cook i need to submit the task before lunch. Alas, no lunch at all. I have to drag until 1:30 pm and just having a lite lunch at office pantry.

Its a rare for me to not having extra stamps. The truth is that i used it for my wedding invitation..the very last minute guest added in my list that i had no choice other than grab whatever sources of stamp:-)

Hope to get it by today but... It does not happened and today i'm facing a massive traffic jam.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks you for your word :-)