Another postcard received from Germany! Posted by Monika who lived in Duisburg, Germany. According to wiki, this city was renowned for their steel industry and their inland harbour has become an important venue for commerce and steel production.[wikipedia]
Photo in the postcard highlighted 8 places that is signifies to Duisburg, Germany.
- Hafen - port
- Rathaus - city council/town hall
- Ruhrort - district within the German city of Duisburg
- Stadttheater - City Theater
- Alte Stadtmauer - old city wall
- Schwanenbrücke - Swan bridge
- Königstraße - King street
The stamp. Nice train!
Language for Fun!Found on this postcard.GrÜße aus DUISBURG is Greetings from DUISBURGDeutschland ist schön is Germany is beautifulwir zeigen es is we show it